Game Product ManagerMS: MJ0001125
Our client is an American owned and operated Game Studios located HCM, Ha Noi and Danang, Vietnam, at the crossroads of Southeast Asia. A booming hub for innovation and a thrilling place to live and work!
What we can offer
- - Work Location: Ha Noi, Vietnam
- - Contract Type: Full time
- - Salary Range: $1,000 - $3,000
- - Other Benefits: Training and career development opportunities; Flexible working hours, we work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday) 13th salary and additional bonus every year; Lunch offered and free drinks (coffee, tea, etc) Health Insurance package; Annual health check, annual flu vaccination; Standing desks if you like it, Modern hardware, No dress code, Company trip; We support relocation, work permit and resident card for foreign staff members;
What you are good at
- - Job Level: Manager
- - Category: IT-Software
- - Experience: ≥ 05 years
- Knowledge Requirement:
- - Education Level: Bachelor
- - Majors: Not required
- - Universities: Not required
- - Certificates: Not required
- - Language: English - Senior
- - Computer Skills: Not required
- - Specialist Skills: Not required
- - Soft Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communication Skills, Presentation Skills, Negotiation Skills
- - Leadership Skills: Team Motivation, Build Strong Relationships
- Health Requirement:
- - Gender: Male
- - Height (cm): Not required
- - Weight: Not required
- - Age Range: Not required
- - Marital Status: Not required
What you will do
As the Game Product Manager, you will drive the roadmap and product vision of the game in collaboration with the rest of the game’s leadership team. You will work closely with the design and creative team to ensure that the product vision is followed and executed to specification. In this key leadership role, you will work closely with other product leaders, our Art Director, Executive Producer and Technical Director.
As a Game Product Manager you will be required to:
- Engage with the Product Leadership Team(s) comprising Producer, Designer and the External
- Partner Leadership Team to arrive at the right Product Strategy that delivers on the Creative
- Vision and Business Goals of the franchise.
- Be the day-to-day vision holder of the product at Gear, and help align efforts across design, engineering, production, and the rest of the team to achieve that vision.
- Drive business forecasting considering Product and Industry Trends, Tech and Design realities and other Strategic Insights
- Strategize Player Lifecycle Management - Messaging, Segmentation, Personalization, Game Events etc.
- Regularly identify, present and report to leadership and stakeholders on Product Health, Opportunities and Risks
- 5+ years of Product management experience in Game development
- Strong passion for Mobile gaming and understanding of Mobile + Freemium / Free-to-Play Business model.
- Fluency with metrics-driven decision making combined with a sense of Design and Aesthetics
- Earning the respect of the Cross-Functional Team through authentic insights on Game Design,
- Business Fundamentals and Analytical Methodologies
- A ‘Creative Product Development’ mindset – Iterative nature of work, Comfort with complexity and change, Multi-Disciplinary approach to problem solving
- Fluent in English