Business Development Director (Construction Company)MS: MJ0001096
What we can offer
- - Work Location: Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- - Contract Type: Full time
- - Salary Range: $3,000 - $5,000
- - Other Benefits: • Excellent work-life balance (flexible working hours) • Provided Taxi card, business trip (air, accommodation, meal) • Compulsory Insurance (full salary), Accident Insurance, Health Insurance
What you are good at
- - Job Level: Director
- - Category: Civil/Construction
- - Experience: ≥ 10 years
- Knowledge Requirement:
- - Education Level: Bachelor
- - Majors: Not required
- - Universities: Not required
- - Certificates: Not required
- - Language: English - Senior
- - Computer Skills: Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- - Specialist Skills: Not required
- - Soft Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communication Skills, Presentation Skills, Negotiation Skills
- - Leadership Skills: Team Motivation, Build Strong Relationships
- Health Requirement:
- - Gender: Male
- - Height (cm): Not required
- - Weight: Not required
- - Age Range: Not required
- - Marital Status: Not required
What you will do
• Driving the company’s business and increasing its revenue, identifying and developing new business opportunities.
• Identifying and establishing productive, professional relationships with key contacts at a strategic level within new client and business partner organizations.
• Actively approaching and arranging business meetings with prospective partners/ clients in order to foster business opportunity.
• Studying the feasibility and market surveying to identify market trend and customer need.
• Creating and implementing sales plan.
• Coordinating with corporate or divisional teams on brand strategies and expand the presence of the company and its brand.
• Coordinating with relevant departments to prepare and implement bidding documents, tenders / proposals; Participating in economic contract negotiation.
• Working with operational leadership to create an effective strategy that moves prospects through the sales process efficiently and effectively.
• On behalf of the BOD to resolve issues related to the functions and duties of the department within the scope of authority assigned to manage.
• Preparing periodic reports and ad-hoc reports when required for the Directors of the Company.
• Other tasks will be discussed via interview