Marketing Manger (building material)MS: MJ0001104
Mycareer's client is one of the pioneers in the development of light unburned materials for use in the modern and traditional construction industries.
What we can offer
- - Work Location: Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- - Contract Type: Full time
- - Salary Range: $2,000 - $2,500
- - Other Benefits: Follow company policy
What you are good at
- - Job Level: Manager
- - Category: Building Materials
- - Experience: ≥ 05 years
- Knowledge Requirement:
- - Education Level: Bachelor
- - Majors: Not required
- - Universities: Not required
- - Certificates: Not required
- - Language: English - Intermediate
- - Computer Skills: Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- - Specialist Skills: Not required
- - Soft Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communication Skills, Presentation Skills, Negotiation Skills
- - Leadership Skills: Team Motivation
- Health Requirement:
- - Gender: Male
- - Height (cm): Not required
- - Weight: Not required
- - Age Range: Not required
- - Marital Status: Not required
What you will do
What are you good at?
- Having over 05 years working in marketing field. Including at least 02 years in a manager position.
- Bachelor degree in marketing or related field;
- Experience in building material strongly preferred
- In good health, able to withstand the pressure of work;
- Ethics & integrity;
- Having the right vision, strategy, and leadership qualities;
- Passionate about business;
- Skillful in communication, optimistic, humorous.
What will you do?
- Work closely with Sales director to develop and execute marketing strategies supporting targeting and growth;
- Develop and support brand awareness and lead generation efforts;
- Research, evaluate, and propose inbound and outbound marketing tactics to generate new business opportunities;
- Create attractive promotion program. Build up and monitoring all of MKT materials/tools.
- Research market, collect and analyse information about products and competitors;
- Measure and report the effectiveness of all marketing campaigns;
- Ensure team follow the project timeline to reach the company goal;