Sales Manager (building material)MS: MJ0001105
Mycareer's client is one of the pioneers in the development of light unburned materials for use in the modern and traditional construction industries.
What we can offer
- - Work Location: Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- - Contract Type: Full time
- - Salary Range: $1,500 - $1,700
- - Other Benefits: Follow company policy
What you are good at
- - Job Level: Manager
- - Category: Building Materials
- - Experience: ≥ 05 years
- Knowledge Requirement:
- - Education Level: Bachelor
- - Majors: Not required
- - Universities: Not required
- - Certificates: Not required
- - Language: English - Intermediate
- - Computer Skills: Excel, Outlook, Word
- - Specialist Skills: Not required
- - Soft Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communication Skills, Presentation Skills, Negotiation Skills
- - Leadership Skills: Team Motivation, Build Strong Relationships
- Health Requirement:
- - Gender: Male
- - Height (cm): Not required
- - Weight: Not required
- - Age Range: Not required
- - Marital Status: Not required
What you will do
What are you good at?
- Having over 05 years working as a Manager for companies in the building materials business. Including at least 02 years in a manager position.
- Bachelor degree in economics, finance, construction or construction materials;
- In good health, able to withstand the pressure of work;
- Ethics & integrity;
- Passionate about business;
- Skillful in communication, optimistic, humorous.
What will you do?
- Building a business plan to ensure the targets;
- Deploy business plans to employees;
- Ensure business goals are assigned;
- Manage the assigned business department;
- Establishment of regional business network in charge;
- Training and coaching the sales team, collaborators,…;
- Caring to customers, agents to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Responsible for sales, profits and developing new customers.