Senior Game Designer (open for expat)MS: MJ0001114
What we can offer
- - Work Location: Da Nang, Vietnam
- - Contract Type: Full time
- - Salary Range: $1,000 - $2,500
- - Other Benefits: We support work permit, working visa for foreign staff members. Flexible working hours, we work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday). 13th salary and additional bonus every year. Annual health check, annual flu vaccination and health insurance. Paid leave (12 days/year). Free drinks, free Gym In-house classes: Kick-boxing, BJJ, Yoga, Zumba
What you are good at
- - Job Level: Manager
- - Category: IT-Software
- - Experience: ≥ 05 years
- Knowledge Requirement:
- - Education Level: Bachelor
- - Majors: Not required
- - Universities: Not required
- - Certificates: Not required
- - Language: English - Intermediate
- - Computer Skills: Not required
- - Specialist Skills: Not required
- - Soft Skills: Not required
- - Leadership Skills: Not required
- Health Requirement:
- - Gender: Male
- - Height (cm): Not required
- - Weight: Not required
- - Age Range: Not required
- - Marital Status: Not required
What you will do
Our client is an American owned and operated Game Studios located in Hanoi and Danang, Vietnam, at the crossroads of Southeast Asia.
They have an experienced, international team of developers working on top-grossing titles played by millions of casual and core gamers
+ Job Description:
New game ideas and prototyping
- Work on new game ideas, work with other game designers on improving/finalizing their ideas.
- Have a good knowledge on what games are on the market, what new idea could bring something new.
- Transform high-level ideas into accurate, intelligible, and quantified specifications.
- Select ideas that would benefit from a prototype and work with the prototyping team to constantly create new prototypes.
- Act as product owner for the games in production, follow up with the team and project manager on the progress and respect of defined specifications.
- Make decisions on design choices and problematics that occur during production.
- Oversee the game mechanics, data, economy and progression.
- Constantly improve the overall creativity, inspire passion to the other team members.
+ Job Requirement:
- Eager for a strong experience in the mobile game industry.
- Be creative, imaginative and original.
- Good knowledge of relevant game mechanisms and Mobile game market.
- Strong affinity and passion for games, especially Mobile games.
- Strong analytical and critical skills, know why and idea or a game is good or not and what can be changed to make it better.
- Good communication and very good knowledge of English, spoken and written.
- Ability to rapidly create coherent design mockups.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt quickly.
- Ability to relocate to Da Nang, Viet Nam