Senior Server EngineerMS: MJ0001115
What we can offer
- - Work Location: Da Nang, Vietnam
- - Contract Type: Full time
- - Salary Range: $600 - $2,000
- - Other Benefits: ● Chance to work on big game development projects. ● Chance to work closely with both experienced Vietnamese and foreign experts. ● Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly and trusted and empowered. ● 13th salary and additional bonus every year ● Lunch offered and free drinks (coffee, tea, etc) ● Annual health check, annual flu vaccination ● Health Insurance package ● Standing desks if you like it, Modern hardware, No dress code, Company trip, Annual Family Day.
What you are good at
- - Job Level: Executive
- - Category: IT-Software
- - Experience: ≥ 03 years
- Knowledge Requirement:
- - Education Level: Bachelor
- - Majors: Not required
- - Universities: Not required
- - Certificates: Not required
- - Language: English - Intermediate
- - Computer Skills: C#, Java
- - Specialist Skills: Not required
- - Soft Skills: Communication Skills, Presentation Skills, Critical Thinking
- - Leadership Skills: Not required
- Health Requirement:
- - Gender: Male
- - Height (cm): Not required
- - Weight: Not required
- - Age Range: Not required
- - Marital Status: Not required
What you will do
We are working on iOS/Android games that have very high concurrent users and high network traffic in foreign markets (US/Europe/Arab). In order to scale up our business, we are looking for experienced server engineers whose main responsibilities are:
- Implement new game functions on the server-side.
- Debug and fix existing issues.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
- Strong programming skills in any programming language like C# or Java, etc...
- Experience with SQL relational databases development: tables design, query optimization and procedure creation
- Experience with AWS (EC2, ALB,..) or Google Cloud Services
- Experience with NoSQL database such as: Redis, Couchbase
- Having experience with microservices architecture is a plus
- Understanding of the technologies related to game servers
- Knowledge of game engine likes Unity3D is an advantage.
- Development experience in mobile games is an advantage
- Good command of English language is an advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and within a team.
- Great attitude and work ethic.