Technical ArtistMS: MJ0001128
Our client is an American owned and operated Game Studios located HCM, Ha Noi and Danang, Vietnam, at the crossroads of Southeast Asia. A booming hub for innovation and a thrilling place to live and work!
What we can offer
- - Work Location: Ha Noi, Vietnam
- - Contract Type: Full time
- - Salary Range: $1,500 - $3,000
- - Other Benefits: Training and career development opportunities; Flexible working hours, we work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday) 13th salary and additional bonus every year; Lunch offered and free drinks (coffee, tea, etc) Health Insurance package; Annual health check, annual flu vaccination; Standing desks if you like it, Modern hardware, No dress code, Company trip; We support relocation, work permit and resident card for foreign staff members;
What you are good at
- - Job Level: Team Leader
- - Category: IT-Software
- - Experience: ≥ 03 years
- Knowledge Requirement:
- - Education Level: Bachelor
- - Majors: Not required
- - Universities: Not required
- - Certificates: Not required
- - Language: English - Senior
- - Computer Skills: Not required
- - Specialist Skills: Not required
- - Soft Skills: Not required
- - Leadership Skills: Not required
- Health Requirement:
- - Gender: Male
- - Height (cm): Not required
- - Weight: Not required
- - Age Range: Not required
- - Marital Status: Not required
What you will do
We are looking for a passionate Technical Artist to join our team and push our games look and feel to the next level. You will work closely with the team in creating cutting-edge visuals for our mobile games in Unity!
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop 3D art pipeline tools and extensions with an eye towards usability, visual quality and efficiency.
- Work with 3D Artist/Animator and Engineers to bring 3D assets into Unity3D engine
- Provide hands-on support to artists and engineers in regard to asset performance and validation
- Effectively communicate the most efficient possible direction for any given technical art problem
- Investigates new techniques, assists in prototyping and helps other developers with technical roadblocks.
- Collaborate with Engineers, QA and 3D Artist to diagnose and resolve in-game problems
- Training artists in new production techniques and ensuring that those methods are compatible with the constraints of the game engine
- You have a passion for games and visual arts.
- Strong experience with Unity3D Art Tools: ShaderGraph, Amplify Shader, etc..
- Knowledge of a high-level coding language C#, GLSL
- Expert in modelling and art tools (Autodesk Maya, 3DS Max, Photoshop, etc.)
- Ability to create/work with technical specification doc
- Fundamental art skills and aesthetic sense
- Strong knowledge in rendering/lighting optimization for mobile games
- Proactivity and creativity
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills - English proficiency needed